[linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.org .. Was: portal ... Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.org .. Was: portal ... Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 13:45:00 EEST

On Sat, 02 Jun 2001, you wrote:
> Benno Senoner wrote:
> >
> > I propose to use the domainname I registered some time ago (after asking around
> > the lad folks if this name was ok) , linuxaudiodev.com as our site's official
> > domainname.
> >

> The only real complaint I have about linuxaudiodev.com is the ".com"
> part. I prefer ".org" then ".net" especially for open Linux related
> stuff. I've seen a lot of sites get the .com part too and just have it
> redirect to the .org/.net site. .org or .net just seem more community
> oriented rather than company oriented. Lates..

Damn nitpickers !
:-)

I registered linuxaudiodev.org too ! (you owe me a beer Josh :-) )

(We can then as you suggested redirect the .com to the .org since dummies enter
usually enter www.SOMENAME.com when they search something)

PS: so far only 11 people (including myself) have voted what kind of homepage
they prefer.

Those that did not vote yet please take 30sec of your time and vote here:
http://www.abctella.com/linuxaudiodev/pollBooth.php?pollID=2

cheers,
Benno.

--