Re: [linux-audio-dev] Announce: Mstation manual now browsable online.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Announce: Mstation manual now browsable online.
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent_AT_ulyssis.org)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 22:24:29 EEST

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Mark wrote to me with these ideas and has spurred me into action. This
> is probably useless for 90% of the people on this list but you may be
> want to point your friends to it.

[cut]

Hm, actually I found it very interesting :)
I also like the mstation.org site very much.
Nice interviews and reviews of new (or not so new) audio applications !

I would like these things to happen on the upcoming (?)
linuxaudiodev.com site too...

Or am i wrong ? Is this site exclusively for linux audio _dev_ ?
What do you think ?

It is interesting too keep up with everything that is happening in audio
userland of course. After all, lots of developers are users too, or am I
wrong ?

I just don't like the idea of developers alienated from the users.
I want nice reviews and interviews on linuxaudiodev too :)

Are the people working on mstation.org willing to change to
linuxaudiodev? I know that it's just a change of name.
But sometimes having a centralised place to go to,
might be not so bad.

I am actively steering into the discussion zone here... !

Regards
Vincent