[linux-audio-dev] LAD meeting in Italy in early June ?? infos please !

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LAD meeting in Italy in early June ?? infos please !
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 14:40:14 EEST

Hi,

On dave Philips musings page
http://www.bright.net/~dlphilp/linuxsound/muse.html

I've read this.
-------
I will be in Italy in early June for a workshop on free software and multimedia,
 meeting with Linux audio development luminaries such as Paul Davis, Nicola
Bernardini, Günter Geiger, Francois Deschelles, and other worthies. Among its
purposes the meeting is in preparation for the next International Computer
Music Conference. Papers will be presented on various topics related to Linux
audio development, and the DeMuDi group will try to put finishing touches to
their plans for a Linux multimedia distribution, a single CD prepared as a
turnkey solution for the needs of anyone interested in high-performance Linux
music and sound software. The conference is free and open to the public, and it
promises to be a very good time. I'll report on our activities in next month's
Musings.

----

Is this meeting in Firenze ? (I've read a posting from Paul Davis saying that in a couple of weeks he will be in firenze).

When ? (hopefully it's not too late :-( )

I'm currently in Milan which is about 3h away from Firenze and it would be very cool to meet with other LADers.

Any other LADers that will be present at the meeting ?

Thank you for infos.

cheers, Benno.