[linux-audio-dev] ladspa for tcl sound toolkit snack

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa for tcl sound toolkit snack
From: Uwe Koloska (koloska_AT_voiceinterconnect.de)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 10:29:30 EEST

Hello,

have you ever talked about cross-plattform integration of ladsp in the
tcl sound toolkit snack?
   http://www.speech.kth.se/snack/

Where should I start to take the challenge? And is it possible to make
it crossplatform?

I use snack for speech processing and it would be very nice to be able
to use all the nice ladspa plugins -- and maybe make my own ones.

Uwe

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany