Re: [linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.org .. Was: portal ... Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.org .. Was: portal ... Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos
From: Josh Green (jgreen_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 11:13:47 EEST

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Joern wrote:

[Discussion of more interactive LAD list functions clipped]

I think that other interfaces to Linux Audio Developement related
information can only be a good thing. The more communication the better.
This list might not be that busy right now (I think it has been!) but
the world of Linux audio can only get better, which will attract more
individuals. Creating as many portals to that information as possible
with the ability to find what you are looking for makes a whole lot of
sense to me :) I would hope that anyone who wanted to be involved in it
could be to the extent that they want to.
        Josh Green