Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag - Infomail 1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag - Infomail 1
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 20:40:35 EEST

On Wed, 06 Jun 2001, you wrote:

> We will want some banners which tell what our booth is all about. Right
> now my best idea is to have our logo and possible some more text printed
> across a large (1x5 sheets if A4 paper) printout which gets fixed over
> the booth. I know how to do this and we have a color printer at the
> company I can peruse for this, so that's at least a first "for-sure"
> choice. If someone else has got better ideas/choices, please speak up.

FYI: both http://www.linuxaudiodev.org and http://linuxaudiodev.org
point to the current LAD page (linuxdj.com/audio/lad)

Just in case you want to make banners at your booth that include LAD's URL.
(linuxaudiodev.org is a bit easier to remember than linuxdj.com/audio/lad :-) )

Frank, the stuff you describes looks really good ...
I'll look if I will have the possibility to come to Stuttgart but I cannot guarantee anything at this time.
 (I'll contact you in a private mail).

cheers,
Benno.

http://www.linuxaudiodev.org The Home of Linux Audio Development