web [linux-audio-dev] future linuxaudiodev.org site ... Was: Re: lad on the web

Subject: web [linux-audio-dev] future linuxaudiodev.org site ... Was: Re: lad on the web
From: John Littler (jlittler_AT_mstation.org)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 00:29:50 EEST

[x]
> I think Jon Littler has done a pretty nice work with mstation.org
too and the
> ideal would be to have him either post a weekly mstation.org summary
on the
 mail
> LAD portal, or to have a dedicated box with the headlines that link
> mstation.org. ( John , thoughts ?)

Thanks.
Most of the linux audio news I get and put up at the moment is
actually from l-a-d so those
items would be redundant but a box with a few headlines could give a
hint of what's up
at Mstation. At the moment the heads are one line php includes but I'm
changing soon to
a system where php grabs the first line of the story files - either
way it would be easy to arrange
and grab the heads on the fly.
Cheers
John