Re: web [linux-audio-dev] future linuxaudiodev.org site ... Was: Re: lad on the web

Subject: Re: web [linux-audio-dev] future linuxaudiodev.org site ... Was: Re: lad on the web
From: Simon Per Soren Kagedal (simon_AT_cs.uoregon.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 05:26:15 EEST

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 10:29:50PM +0100, John Littler wrote:

> Thanks.
> Most of the linux audio news I get and put up at the moment is
> actually from l-a-d so those
> items would be redundant but a box with a few headlines could give a
> hint of what's up
> at Mstation. At the moment the heads are one line php includes but I'm
> changing soon to
> a system where php grabs the first line of the story files - either
> way it would be easy to arrange
> and grab the heads on the fly.
> Cheers
> John

Hello John,

I must agree with previous posters that the content of M station is
absolutely brilliant, tons of interesting stuff. Thank you!

However, the design is very confusing. It's hard to see what's new,
what's interesting etc. All pages look different. It is in most
cases hard to find out when an article was published.

I think a nicely design original-content website is linuxpower.org,
which carries GNOME articles/interviews. This would be an excellent
format for M station to follow, in my opinion.

Simon.