Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Linux Digital Audio Workstation in C?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Linux Digital Audio Workstation in C?
From: Tom Pincince (stillone_AT_snowcrest.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 23:49:42 EEST

> Mostly digital logic design but some analogue audio as well. For the Fairlight
> MFX3+ I designed the last two versions of the custom graphics card and the
> current version of the synchronisation hardware (synching to external sources
> like word clocks, Linear Time Code, video etc).

How about adding timeline synchronization services to LAAGA? Since
LAAGA will allow for a complete daw to be created by combining separate
apps under a single server (audio engine), giving LAAGA the ability to
provide clients with a single shared timeline for
recording/sequencing/arranging would be a huge contribution.

Tom