Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Digital Audio Workstation in C?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Digital Audio Workstation in C?
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 02:00:02 EEST

replying only in private to avoid to spam the list too much
:-)

if you interview Alan,
ask him what are his thoughts about Linux in the pro-audio studio,
scalability , realtime ecc.

BTW: how do you perform the interviews ? Through IRC ?

PS: Will you be present a LinuxTag ?
(or better what's the probabilty that you will make it there ? greater than
zero ?)

Are you from UK ? ( at least judging from the whois output of mstation.org
:-) )

I'll get to Stuttgart by plane from italy since by train its too big mess
(7-8hours)

Benno.