[linux-audio-dev] goodbye AudioQualityHOWTO, hello LiLAQ

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] goodbye AudioQualityHOWTO, hello LiLAQ
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 22:10:23 EEST

OK. I got sick of feeling guilty about not updating the AudioQualityHOWTO, so I
pulled an all-nighter (and most of the next day) and rebuilt it into a Wiki
website. I think it's pretty cool, but I'm a bit spaced out at the moment so it
could completely suck. If you've never used Wiki, just open the Help page, it
should be pretty clear.

This is a VERY PRELIMINARY announcement, so don't go changing links yet.

http://www.penguinsound.com/LiLAQ

Anyone can edit (almost) any page. You just need to provide username and
password
("Guest" and "guest", respectively ... for now).

Check it out, let me know what sucks, what's good.
Look and feel should be improved. Navigation needs some work but is OK if you
pay attention. I have put only a minimum of effort into visual design, and a
tiny bit of effort in user interface issues.

If the name sucks, I'm open to suggestions.

I like the name because
* it sounds nice.
* it's a recursive acronym.

I don't like it because
* it has no mnemonic relationship with what the page is about.

Thoughts?

--PW