Re: [linux-audio-dev] New plugins

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] New plugins
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 16:47:04 EEST

>From: Remco Poelstra <rjpoelstra_AT_home.nl>
>
>I packed it all and is available at www.beryllium.net/~remco/3dtoy2.tar.bz2
[ ... ]
>The HRTF data I use, is available from www.beryllium.net/~remco/data.tar.gz
>and is derived from the KEMAR HRTF data from Bill Gardner and Keith Martin
>(ftp://sound.media.mit.edu/pub/Data/KEMAR).

Great. Now we just have to code them to some useful library format in C.

For quick early echo computations, one could use mirror method instead
of ray tracing. For real-time HRTF we should generate simple filters;
warped filters would be a good choise. Has Torger already some code for
warped filters?

Juhana