[linux-audio-dev] Unofficial announcement: My first real C creation, linabx

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Unofficial announcement: My first real C creation, linabx
From: Remco Poelstra (rjpoelstra_AT_home.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 01:50:13 EEST

Hi,

I just managed to write an usefull C program. It's called linabx and is the
linux (console) version of pcabx (www.pcabx.com).
Since this is my first public program, I would be glad if you people would
look at it first and send me comments, before I really announce it and
start making a website (not that one is really needed).

It can be found at www.beryllium.net/~remco and uses ecasound and curses.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra