Re: [linux-audio-dev] Speech synthesis, anyone?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Speech synthesis, anyone?
From: Tobias Ulbricht (up5a_AT_rz.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 16:14:49 EEST

Maybe not what you are looking for, but the binaries work on my RedHat 6.2
/ 7.0 system.
version (off my head now) 1.4.1s or something.
The question is, how you what to use it in the booth on the Linuxtag?
Do you need to compile then?

cheers, tobias.

Tobias Ulbricht *** eMail up5a_AT_rz.uni-karlsruhe.de