Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI program?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI program?
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 18:02:27 EEST

Steve Harris wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program that is eaasy to build and will let me look
> at the events in a MIDI file? The file only containts CC's. I've tried
> jazz++ (didn't seem to work) and midimountain (wouldn't build).

MusE is nice. It requires Qt > 2.0, I've been building it with Qt 2.3.0
with no troubles. The latest version (0.4.1) built quickly and cleanly
this morning. Go here for more details:

        http://muse.seh.de

Displays are available as piano-roll, common notation, track view, and
event list (text). The piano-roll window includes a graphic display of
velocity and MIDI controllers (selectable).

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net