Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI program?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI program?
From: Benno Senoner (sbenno_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 20:17:37 EEST

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Steve Harris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a program that is eaasy to build and will let me look
> at the events in a MIDI file? The file only containts CC's. I've tried
> jazz++ (didn't seem to work) and midimountain (wouldn't build).

Have you tried Muse ?
http://muse.seh.de

I'm not familiar with the app, but from what I heard (on this list) it's a
very nice app.

The best thing probably is if Werner Schweer (the author of Muse) responds to
your question. (AFAIK he is on the list too)
:-)

cheers,
Benno.

http://www.linuxaudiodev.org The Home of Linux Audio Development