Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI program?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI program?
From: Taybin Rutkin (trutkin_AT_physics.clarku.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 20:39:44 EEST

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Steve Harris wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program that is eaasy to build and will let me look
> at the events in a MIDI file? The file only containts CC's. I've tried
> jazz++ (didn't seem to work) and midimountain (wouldn't build).

I've found midimountain to be worth the trouble of building. The reason
it won't build is that the author uses glade's exported C code in a C++
program. So many of the enums aren't typed strongly enough for the
compiler. It's a simple matter of adding the appropiate casts whereever
there is a compile error.

Taybin