Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsamixer+ardour and now screen reading

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsamixer+ardour and now screen reading
From: Frank Carmickle (frankiec_AT_unforgettable.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 20:20:59 EET

Some with out an understanding of such matters in x would say this because
they don't realize that x has so many different toolkits. Windows on the
other hand does not. Also the programs that run under the M$ windows
environment have been worked on for more then 5 years to get ok
performance. For the most part windows screen readers do not speak the
screen very well.

Frank