Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsamixer+ardour

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsamixer+ardour
From: D. R. Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 19:58:10 EET

I once had a customer, at the isp that I worked for, that used windows.
He was also blind. He used an interpruter that converted the mouse
position, into audio feedback. He could also read the screen by
scrolling the mouse over the text. Alot of these same ideas
could be incorperated into the current interface easier than recreating
the wheel. Or so it would seem.

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

Laugh at your problems; everybody else does.