[linux-audio-dev] plugin idea

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] plugin idea
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 09:30:43 EET

Recently on rec.audio.pro I found this, in a post by someone named
ls1productions_AT_aol.com (LS1productions):
> Someone has to make a fucking plugin that you can throw on the
> last slot
> of all you drum track inserts which will automatically compensate by
> the
> samples to the most delayed track.

I'm intrigued by this idea, though I don't know how or if it could be
done in LADSPA. But basically it would be a delay that somehow
calibrates itself so that a peak in one channel occurs at the same
time as a peak in another channel. Hmmm...

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.