Re: [linux-audio-dev] License Concerns about ladspa.h and GPL programs

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] License Concerns about ladspa.h and GPL programs
From: Richard Dobson (RWD_AT_cableinet.co.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 15:19:56 EET

Well, at the risk of offending every Linux afficionado on the planet -
can't you separate the ~specification~ into something that isn't a
header file? Is is so clever to have something defined by its
implementation file?

Dammit, why doesn't someone write a paper on it for CMJ? I have my own
interest in designing plugin frameworks, for all sorts of purposes not
addressed by LADSPA (or anything else out there), and I am just vain
enough to want to publish the odd paper - now, would you really want the
only reference to LADSPA in such a paper to be from me?

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 3rd July 2000)