[linux-audio-dev] Information

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Information
From: ljp (ljp_AT_llornkcor.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 23:38:29 EET

Hi all,
I am fairly new to this list, and wanted to announce:

I have begun 'porting' the KDE1 app, KHDRec, to KDE2. (I have gotten no
response from the original author regarding new releases, or maintence of the
program). So, in the spirit of the GPL, and Open Source, I have usurped the
project, and currently have a _compilable_ KDE2 program, I named,
unimaginatively, KHDRec2.
The sources will be available soon at sourceforge.net
I have been seeing posts about ladspa plugins, and so thought that KHDRec2
might want to participate.
:)
Developers are welcome to join in the fun, users are welcome to try it out,
when it works as advertised.

For those that do not know of KHDRec, it is a multitrack audio recorder with
a nice mixer interface. It was working ok with KDE1, but needed help, and has
since fallen into 'disrepair' by the original author. I dusted the source
code off, grabbed my can of "Rust-Off" and started 'make' ing it compile-able
again.

just thought others might like to know....

ljp