Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ ardour ] next step

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ ardour ] next step
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 21:26:28 EET

Greetings:

  Thanks for the clarification, Paul, that's very exciting news. Any
idea when all of this magic will start to come together ? Is aes in the
planning stage or is prototype working now ? And does this news mean
that you're back to work on Quasimodo too ?

  And do you ever sleep ?! ;)

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net