Re: [linux-audio-dev] OffTopic: LAD logo

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] OffTopic: LAD logo
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 11:18:43 EEST

Hi all,
Steve Harris wrote:

> > Today I was informed that a magazine which sponsors the show is going to
> > print a special edition which will list all exhibitors of the fair. They
> > are asking for logos from all participating software groups or projects.
>
> I've knocked up a few logos, they are just scetches, but I could tart them
> up and produce EPS files easily.
>
> http://plugin.org.uk/LAD-logos/
>
> I don't really like complicated logos, so they are all kind of minimal.

That's what I prefer, too; your suggestions are interesting. I put up
mine last night (sorry for the delay); please see
http://lakai.sourceforge.net/lad/ (there's nothing else there yet,
sorry..still working on the actual project.. :-}).

Regards,
Frank

--
      Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com), VIONA Development Center
            ST Microelectronics, Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe