[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA License?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA License?
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 12:57:15 EEST

Hi,

a couple of days ago we asked for the license conditions of ladspa.h.
Unfortunately no one replied. As a consequence we had to remove ladspa.h
from the debian package. I actually don't understand why it is not
possible to make a clear statement about that issue?
If you want LADSPA to become a standard I think it's actually quite
important to work out a license for this one before even thinking about
the next API (LAAGA whatever..)

Cheers, Alex