Re: [linux-audio-dev] www.linuxmusic.fr.st

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] www.linuxmusic.fr.st
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 18:28:23 EEST

devardon pier wrote:

> I am the webmaster of the website Linuxmusic.fr.st,
> Kai Vehmanen spoken of my website there is some days (thank you)
>
> Since one year, i looked for a web site with the lastest news on Linux
> and Music
> [snip]

Nice work, Linux Music is a fine site. I've had it listed for some time
on the Linux Soundapps site in the "Other Linux Sound & MIDI Pages".

As it becomes more difficult to keep up with the widening world of Linux
audio, it's a pleasure to find sites such as M-station and Linux Music.

Best of fortune to Linux Music (and thanks for the tip to that Linux
Focus article on recording direct to MP3) !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net