Re: [linux-audio-dev] CFV: LAD Logo

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] CFV: LAD Logo
From: Rich (rich_AT_cnylug.org)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 05:49:53 EEST

On Tue, 15 May 2001 02:01:53 +0200 or Thereabouts
The voices in my head told me that Jörn Nettingsmeier <nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de> said:

> [CALL FOR VOTES]
>
> hello all !
>
> here is the promised cfv about the new lad logo.
> below is a list of the submissions as of may 15, 00:00 h utc, in
> alphabetical order:

   Hmmm, just by name alone I vote for Neumann's sumission. Seems
appropriate.

   And even after actually LOOKING at the submissions, I still
vote for Frank Neumann's submission, with a 1st Runner Up
honorable mention going to Maarten de Boer, and a 2nd Runner Up
vote going to Edvard Munch's painting, THE SCREAM. 3rd Runner Up
belongs to H.R. Geiger's Bio-Mechanical concepts, and 4th runner
up goes to that guy on PBS who paints ugly landscapes. :-)

  Rich...
  The Central New York Linux User Group
 Now with one of them web page thingies!
   www.cnylug.org <-> rich_AT__X_cnylug.org