Re: [linux-audio-dev] One API for everything (first draft)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] One API for everything (first draft)
From: Jay Ts (jay_AT_toltec.metran.cx)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 14:45:48 EEST

Steve wrote:
> My objections are largely due to the fact that I can't figure out
> what's going on from looking at the header file, which I think is a bad
> sign. That said there is no documentation in it.

I second this. Abramo, is it possible for you to include a few notes
that explain things more? Please, at the minimum:

1. A one-line (minimum ;) description of every declaration.

2. An overview telling how the functions would be
   used in a program (the order in which they would
   be called, and what part each plays).

It would really help!

Jay Ts
jayts_AT_bigfoot.com