Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag 2001

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag 2001
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 01:34:42 EEST

Josh Green wrote:

> *** Note to Mailing list admin ***
> I have not been receiving linux-audio-dev email for quite sometime. I
> did receive the email with the subject "[ADMIN] testing new mailing list
> host..." suggesting that the new list isn't broken in regards to my
> subscription. Looking at the linux-audio-dev archive, I'm almost glad I
> haven't received all of it :) Nice to see discussions running wild.

hello josh !

i'm the new list maintainer.

hmm. i have you on my list here at columbia. and i retrieved it from
umontreal.ca just yesterday.
the only explanation i can offer is that your host is blacklisted
somewhere, although this does not seem likely.

however, we will switch the list over in the next few days, and then
you will hopefully be able to receive mail from lad.

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany