Re: [linux-audio-dev] a port/buffer proposal

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] a port/buffer proposal
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent_AT_ulyssis.org)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 10:58:11 EEST

Abramo Bagnara wrote:

>"Past discussions" is very generic and you know it's very hard that I've
>read and understood *each* posting in past. I doubt this is true for one
>lad subscriber.

I fear that I have to agree on this one.
I think that Kai's page for LAAGA is terrific in its purpose, I was able
to read up on past discussions, without having to wade through the
mailinglist archive (which can be daunting) to be able to understand
what are the problems.

Perhaps we could also put op some of the LADSPA design desicions with
comments on that page ?
This would certainly help many people out I think (like me :-).

Kind Regards
Vincent

PS: damnit and I promised I would disappear ;)