[linux-audio-dev] It's time to vote (n. 1)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] It's time to vote (n. 1)
From: Abramo Bagnara (abramo_AT_alsa-project.org)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 20:56:59 EEST

Paul Davis wrote:

> >When I've asked this in past, you told me that graph change may happen
> >when engine is running...
>
> Yes, it certainly can.
>
> >But now all is clear. Do you definitely confirm that we can relax the
> >soundboxes when changing graph?
>
> Yes, you can.
>
> I never saw either of these to be in conflict.

:-/ You're too much diplomatic...

I remake the question:

Does somebody think that to design stuff so that an engine stop is
*NEEDED* to change connection graph is a design flaw?

Does somebody think that this is an heavy limit?

I'm asking that especially to our beloved "audio pro bigots" ;-)))

--
Abramo Bagnara                       mailto:abramo_AT_alsa-project.org

Opera Unica Phone: +39.546.656023 Via Emilia Interna, 140 48014 Castel Bolognese (RA) - Italy

ALSA project http://www.alsa-project.org It sounds good!