[linux-audio-dev] [ADMIN] Start spreading the news....

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ADMIN] Start spreading the news....
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 22:24:54 EEST

I'm leaving today.
I want to be a part of it,
New York - New York.

* Finally, we're moving. *
* Goodbye Montreal, thanks to Alex Burton for 3 yrs. *
* of maintenance. *
* Thanks also to Douglas Repetto for providing a new *
* host at Columbia University, NYC. *
* *
* The new address is: linux-audio-dev_AT_music.columbia.edu *

The new list host seems ready and well behaved, so I suggest that
you start posting to it instead of ginette.musique.umontreal.ca.

For the moment, both list servers are active, and I'm keeping the
subscriber lists manually in sync.
You do not need to resubscribe.

If everything runs smoothly, I'll be asking Alex to shut down the
old server by the
end of this week. (Don't panic, we will probably have redirects in
case anyone misses this message.)

As a reminder, please DO NOT cc: both list addresses, or everyone
will get your message twice.

The new host runs majordomo, just like the old one. The
[un]subscription procedure remains the same (except for the new
address).
For usage info, send a message to <majordomo_AT_music.columbia.edu>
with the word "help" in the body.
If you hit a snag somewhere, write to
<owner-linux-audio-dev_AT_music.columbia.edu>.
We have a linux-audio-dev-digest list now. If you are interested,
please check it out and let me know how it works (may still need
some tweaking).

Oh, and we have a default reply-to header now that points to the
list.

Enjoy,

Jörn

dap dap daaabadap
dap dap daaabadap
dap dap daaadadap
..

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany