Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ADMIN] Start spreading the news....

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ADMIN] Start spreading the news....
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 19:35:04 EEST

Hi,
today Jörn wrote:

> * Finally, we're moving. *
> * Goodbye Montreal, thanks to Alex Burton for 3 yrs. *
> * of maintenance. *
> * Thanks also to Douglas Repetto for providing a new *
> * host at Columbia University, NYC. *
> * *
> * The new address is: linux-audio-dev_AT_music.columbia.edu *

Thanks a lot for this, both to you for organizing this, and to Douglas
for providing the new service. I think it's just a good feeling that now
we're again on a ship "with a captain aboard".
I sent this mail to the new address (only), now let's see if it comes
back to me..

> dap dap daaabadap
> dap dap daaabadap
> dap dap daaadadap

I admit it took me a few seconds to understand this. :-)

Thanks again,
Frank