Re: [linux-audio-dev] developers and development: some thoughts

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] developers and development: some thoughts
From: douglas irving repetto (douglas_AT_music.columbia.edu)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 03:36:57 EEST

Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> >BTW, is there a digest available? This would make life easier for me at
> >least.
>
> Yep, a possibility to get digested postings is very important -- well,
> at least I have subscribed to a few less important (but useful) lists
> because digest is less harmless than the plain postings.
>
> We could move to SourceForge (like Alsa lists) because it could be
> the simplest way to make changes. If we move to SourceForge, can those
> new lists blocked until everybody has subscribed (a week waiting time)?
> I don't want miss mails (even I could later get them from archives).
>
> Regards,
>
> Juhana

since the switch both LAD and LAU are being archived. i'll work with
jorn to get them indexed and searchable. if anyone has access to an
archive of all the old messages from LAD we can put that on the
music.columbia.edu server too.

and yes, there is a digest mode. just:

mailto:majordomo_AT_music.columbia.edu

with the body: