Re: [linux-audio-dev] developers and development: some thoughts

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] developers and development: some thoughts
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 00:22:41 EEST

IMHO the lists don't need to be broken up. Sometimes this list is dead
as a doornail. Like in March for instance. And now Murphys law has it
that the speed of delivery of the last two weeks has dropped to nothing
just as some people start talking about how busy it is around here.
However that could just be the eye of the storm.

But if you choose to make a new list then surely only users and devel
are the necessary ones. How else are Newbies like me going to learn the
ropes if we are encouraged to only interact amongst ourselves and let
the 'adults' do all the real work.

Basically I think it is easier to browse one list instead of two,
three... and it does say on the website that "the s/n ratio is high and
we like to keep it that way."

Anyway...

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager
Boost Hardware.

Importing Korean Computer Hardware to New Zealand.