Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 17:51:08 EET

>for those of you who haven't seen it yet, ardour.sf.net has new
>screenshots of ardour. if anyone knows how to get netscape (and
>others) to correctly display the black that display(1) and gimp(1)
>shows in these images, please let me know.

The screenshot looks terrible. The mixer section looks extra empty
like all meters are missing. The problem could be in png format and
in png tools, not in Netscape exactly. At meanwhile, how about jpeg
images?

But otherwise Ardour looks very professional. Just can't wait
when I'm able to test Ardour and give some feature suggestions! ;-)

Regards,

Juhana