Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 22:49:35 EET

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 11:16:03PM -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
> for those of you who haven't seen it yet, ardour.sf.net has new
> screenshots of ardour. if anyone knows how to get netscape (and
> others) to correctly display the black that display(1) and gimp(1)
> shows in these images, please let me know.

It's a known netscape bug:
http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/pngapbr.html#nn

I can't test here (don't have Netscape 4 installed on this box), but
the bug description implies that it might go away if you de-select
"Save background color" when saving in GIMP.

--

paul winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com music: http://www.reacharms.com calendars: http://www.calendargalaxy.com