Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots
From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 23:15:38 EET

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:16:03 -0500
Paul Davis <pbd_AT_Op.Net> wrote:

> for those of you who haven't seen it yet, ardour.sf.net has new
> screenshots of ardour. if anyone knows how to get netscape (and
> others) to correctly display the black that display(1) and gimp(1)
> shows in these images, please let me know.

Hi. Great work! It seems that you implemented exaclty what I wanted
to do next - some generic overlay graphic stuff. I'll take a look at
it and try to compile Ardour again (does it _like_ the gcc-3 ??).

k33p h4ck1n6 René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875)

eMail: rene.rene_AT_gmx.net rene.rebe_AT_rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://www.tfh-berlin.de/~s712059/index.html

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.