Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] new ardour screenshots
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 00:03:23 EET

>Hi. Great work! It seems that you implemented exaclty what I wanted
>to do next - some generic overlay graphic stuff. I'll take a look at

its the (Gtk|Gnome)Canvas. its a beatiful piece of work, for the most
part. it has made the editor vastly easier to write, despite having to
implement my own CanvasWaveView, CanvasSimpleLine and CanvasSimpleRect
canvas objects.

>it and try to compile Ardour again (does it _like_ the gcc-3 ??).

not particularly. its not std:: aware, so gcc3.0's enforcement of this
bites. at some point, i'll make the move, and until then, i'm happy to
accept patches :)

--p