Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?
From: Nick Bailey (n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 12:20:55 EET

On Monday 12 Nov 2001 6:28 pm, you wrote:

> i'm downloading a copy as i write... i look forward to
> having a play with it :o)

In the spirit of all OS CVS stuff, we forgot to upload some
files (Prism/glib-extras.{c,h} or something like that). It
should compile now 8-)

Nick/

PS: Yes, we got pissed off with audiosculpt not being open
source, and I fancied writing a phase vocoder (not unlike
yourself and the sound-card synchroniser).

N.