Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?
From: iriXx (miriam_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 15:45:05 EET

Nick Bailey wrote:

In the spirit of all OS CVS stuff, we forgot to upload some
files (Prism/glib-extras.{c,h} or something like that). It
should compile now 8-)

okay, great!
i'll download it again from CVS this afternoon :o)

PS: Yes, we got pissed off with audiosculpt not being open
source, and I fancied writing a phase vocoder (not unlike
yourself and the sound-card synchroniser).

nice! :o)
it looks to be a very nice app - i've used AudioSculpt a lot in the studio, but can't use it at home because its not open source and i'm working on a PC.  i've been looking for something along the lines of Sculptor for ages, so that i could use these tools in linux.

i'll let you know how i get on!

best,

iriXx

miriam_AT_iriXx.org
www.iriXx.org

"i'm not here... this isn't happening..."