Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?
From: iriXx (miriam_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 19:39:34 EET

Nick Bailey wrote:
Assuming the clocks on the cards really *are* running at
constant rates. I wonder how consistent those things are?
(I'm not a (digital) hardware guy...)

Very, very, very constant: a few hundreths of a part per
million per deg C constant (but unfortunately probably not
the same constant 8-)

Assuming they use crystals of course...

N/

ahh, thanks... thats good to know :o)))
hmm... yes, we're sort of counting on it not being the same constant!... although we're also wondering if the task might be slightly easier than we think...

thanks,

iriXx

miriam_AT_iriXx.org
www.iriXx.org

"i'm not here... this isn't happening..."