Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?
From: iriXx (miriam_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 19:44:25 EET

Mark Rages wrote:
Why don't you just solder over a wire to connect the two crystals?

Connect a wire from one leg of the crystal on the first board to the other leg of the crystal on the other board. You only need one wire, but use a shielded on e and ground the shield at one end.

Let me know if it works!

thats a great idea, thanks Mark!

i think we're going to look into trying that... it may well be the simplest solution.

we'll certainly be writing this up if it works... maybe even writing up the experimental results if it doesnt quite get there. i think its an idea well worth trying at least.... :o)))

many thanks

iriXx

miriam_AT_iriXx.org
www.iriXx.org

"i'm not here... this isn't happening..."