Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] time stretching and compression under Linux ?
From: Mark Rages (markrages_AT_mlug.missouri.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 02:20:07 EET

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 03:49:34PM -0500, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 06:28:27PM +0000, motet_AT_zoom.co.uk wrote:
> >
> > >Of course, it is just a resampling problem (just?) if the
> > >soundcards are running at constant rates. I should've
> > >thought of that.
> >
> > ahh, yes, that makes sense!
> > thanks heaps - that would be a very sensible point from
> > which to start :o)
>
> Assuming the clocks on the cards really *are* running at constant
> rates. I wonder how consistent those things are? (I'm not a (digital)
> hardware guy...)

Why don't you just solder over a wire to connect the two crystals?

Connect a wire from one leg of the crystal on the first board to the other leg of the crystal on the other board. You only need one wire, but use a shielded on e and ground the shield at one end.

Let me know if it works!

Mark Rages, analog EE
markrages_AT_mlug.missouri.edu