Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ot] Cheap soundcard sync (was time strecthing and compression)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ot] Cheap soundcard sync (was time strecthing and compression)
From: motet_AT_zoom.co.uk
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 18:33:14 EET

wonderful - thanks!

thats actually one of the approaches we are considering at
the moment :o) - i will let you all know how things are
progressing with the project once we've experimented a bit.

thanks to everyone once again,

miriam

miriam_AT_iriXx.org
www.iriXx.org

Quoting Mark Rages <markrages_AT_mlug.missouri.edu>:

> Hi,
>
> I know this is offtopic, but there was some interest (not
to mention
> incredulity) when I mentioned a way to keep two cheap
soundcards in sync
> by soldering a wire between them.
>
> I put some more explanation and diagrams on my website:
> http://mlug.missouri.edu/~markrages/wiki/index.php?
PoorMansSoundcardSync

Get your own zoom email - click here - http://www.zoom.co.uk/