Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio dependency rendering - an idea

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio dependency rendering - an idea
From: Taybin Rutkin (trutkin_AT_physics.clarku.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 00:12:39 EET

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Paul Winkler wrote:

> > You could try one of those make replacements. One of those might be
> > easier to deal with.
>
> Such as? I haven't heard of this.

I can't recommend any of these, but they might be worth checking out:

cons
cook
jam/MR
My Make

I know there are more than these. These are just what I found at
freshmeat.net under development/build tools. There were also projects
that generate GNU makefiles for you. I'm guessing that these would have a
simpler syntax or maybe even a GUI.

Taybin