Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] latest Snd screenshot

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] latest Snd screenshot
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 20:10:30 EET

Paul Winkler wrote:

> There's 3 screenshots there...

Ja, I changed the page after Juhana pointed out the need for a better
view.

Btw, I just sent the Scheme files to Bill S for inclusion in the
snd-5/contrib directory, should be available in a day or two (or less
maybe). Still more to do...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net