Re: [linux-audio-dev] latencytest results webpage

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] latencytest results webpage
From: Josh Green (jgreen_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 14:34:49 EET

On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 02:03, Frank Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
> Josh wrote:
>
> [..]
>
> > > Hope you had a nice time around the world after the LinuxTag, Josh.
> > >

> > I did, it was an awesome trip through Europe. I hope to return again
> > someday :) Where are those LAD LinuxTag pictures that Frank Neumann
> > posted? Perhaps it was never mentioned on the LAD lists? I can't find
> > them in any archives at least.
>
> Uhm..sorry about that. I had only mailed Josh about this in private
> because I had hoped to finish (some day) some additional textual report
> about what we did etc, but I guess by now it's far too late for that
> :-(. I'm really sorry, but right after the LinuxTag I had some private
> troubles which distracted me from writing down what we had done in
> Stuttgart.
>
> Anyway, the pictures are at http://lakai.sf.net/LinuxTag - enjoy.

No problem at all! It was enough to have you there and co-ordinating the
whole thing. Anyways, pictures speak a thousand words. Its nice to have
a sense of community among us Linux audio folks, having pictures of a
LinuxTag get together, puts faces to names and brings back memories.
Thanks.. :)

So to sum up what occured at the LinuxTag:

We came, we conquered, we made noise and had fun while doing these

--
    Josh Green
    Smurf Sound Font Editor (http://smurf.sourceforge.net)