Re: [linux-audio-dev] memory management

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] memory management
From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 02:03:00 EET

Hi.

On 25 Nov 2001 14:38:20 -0800
Josh Green <jgreen_AT_users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

[...]

> operations are applied and the resulting data is written to another file
> (retaining the original audio). EDL lists is what broadcast 2000 uses
> (too bad its no longer being developed), ardour and glame I believe as
> well.

And GSMP, too. All cut'n paste is done by modifing such "what-from-where"
list -> Ando so we also have instant undo / redo ...

(A gsmp-0.0.2 will be release in the next hours ...)

> --
> Josh Green
> Smurf Sound Font Editor (http://smurf.sourceforge.net)

k33p h4ck1n6 René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875 <http://counter.li.org>)

eMail: rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net rene_AT_rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://www.tfh-berlin.de/~s712059/index.html

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.