Re: [linux-audio-dev] GSMP v0.0.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GSMP v0.0.2
From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 16:55:42 EET

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:28:33 +0100
Frank Neumann <Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net wrote:
>
> > I just uploaded GSMP v0.0.2. Because we had not much spare time in the last
> > weeks it is mainly a bug-fix release.
>
> Just a short comment: I tried to compile it, but ./configure told me
> that no ALSA support would be compiled in though I use 0.9.0beta7 on
> this machine (office). Reason: You check for alsa/asoundlib.h, but that
> file has (as far as I know) been moved to /usr/include/sys/asoundlib.h.
> I changed that in "configure" and "GSML/include/ALSAHelper.hh", and now
> it compiled and also seems to work.

It is the other way round. sys/asoundlib.h is the old location and
alsa/asoundlib.h the new.

> Thought you might want to know,
> Frank
> --
> Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com), VIONA Development Center
> ST Microelectronics, Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe

k33p h4ck1n6
  René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #127875 <http://counter.li.org>)

eMail: rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net rene_AT_rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://www.tfh-berlin.de/~s712059/index.html

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.